The obesity epidemic is not limited to people only. Pets, too, are overweight -- especially dogs. According to experts, of the 41 million dogs in this country, about 17 million are either overweight or obese.
Homemade Doggy Dinners recommends getting your dog involved in your workout to benefit you and your dog! Here are a few tips and suggestions:
1) During your daily walk w/ your dog, incorporate short sprints every other block.
2) Take your dog to the beach and do a short beach run - They'll love it!
3) Find a hiking trail that allows dogs and go on a hike
4) If you have a small dog, use him/her as a weight for bicep curls
5) Cook yourself a healthy meal and do the same for your dog - or use Homemade Doggy Dinners!
For more information, please visit us at: Homemade Doggy Dinners