Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Homemade Doggy Dinners at the Irvine Farmers Market

Come visit Homemade Doggy Dinners every Saturday from 8-12pm at the Irvine Farmers Market. The Irvine Farmers market has something for everyone: great produce, speciality booths, incredible food booths from Tamales to Kettle Corn to delicious Corn on the cob! Its Kid friendly and they have live music throughout the day.

I found a great review from someone on YELP:
I was thinking long and hard on what kind of star power I should give the Irvine Farmers Market. I hovered over the four star rating..but thought.. "This place is the best FM I've personally ever been to during my FM crusade!" So, I think Irvine deserves all 5 stars and will hopefully keep up to the hype I'm about to give them.
- Kriss P. -Huntington Beach

This is a great Saturday adventure for the whole family and you can make your dog very very happy when you stop by the Homemade Doggy Dinners Booth! For more information, contact us at Homemade Doggy Dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment